We offer a selection of products with exceptional natural ingredients respectful of the environment and inspired by the history of France!
No more single-use plastic packaging by 2025.
- We offer one liter eco-friendly refills of our liquid soaps, making it possible to reduce the single-use plastic packaging used by four.
- The packaging of our soaps are made in France and comply with mixed FSC standards made from recycled paper and from specific forests.
- We are gradually removing all plastic films from our products.
- We will soon present an innovative concept of liquid soaps in order to no longer use single-use plastic packaging.
Why buy La Savonnerie Royale soaps?
- Natural-quality: Our soaps are 96.9% natural. The remaining part of our soaps is made up of perfuming concentrate.
- Traceability: We manufacture our soaps in Haute-Provence and their packaging is also made in France.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: Our soaps are made in the tradition of Marseille soaps.
- Unique Scents: We work with perfumers from Grasse, France to create our fragrances inspired by the history of France.
And the scented candles?
Excellent Craftsmanship: We work in partnership with the historical supplier of candles to the royal families of Europe, known for their exceptional craftsmanship.
Natural-quality: The wax of our scented candles is 100% natural, composed of mango butter, coconut oil and soy oil.
Traceability: Our wax-maker is Spanish and our perfumes are made in Grasse, a city renowned for its fragrances.
Unique Scents: Our candles are scented with our four fragrances; Poudre de Riz, Pétales d'eglantine, Le Bassin de Neptune and XIV.
What about the jewelry found inside the scented candles?
- We guarantee the value of our jewelry hidden inside our scented candles. The "Fleur de Lys" necklace is priced at $98, and our "Crown" bracelet at $93.
- Our jewelry was created in a Parisian workshop, inspired by our brand.
- Each piece of jewelry is 18k gold-plated, adorned with zirconias.